At last, Danica Patrick has won the pole position at a NASCAR top division race. She, the most popular female racer has qualifying for the biggest event of the year the Daytona 500.
She will start in the pole position for the 55th annual Daytona 500 after posting a lap of 196.434 mph on Sunday. In the qualifying lap, she covered the 2.5 mile oval in 45.817 second which is the fastest qualifying mark for the Daytona 500 since 1990.
The Daytona 500 will kick off on Sunday, February 24th.
Source :- AutoGuide
Such a good achievement from Patrick. Wish that she could win the stage and create another history.
- Juan Pablo Montoya’s Crash , Danica Patrick finishes 38th in Daytona 500
- Fernando Alonso take pole position
- Kimi Raikkonen finished 27th in NASCAR Nationwide debut
- Perodua confident of retaining position as most preferred automotive brand in M’sia
- Florida woman retires her 64 mercury after 576,000 miles on the road