This week, there’s a big news in Malaysia about new Perodua MyVi . There’s a pro and cons about this car. The hype has just spread around my office and I’ve got some brochure from one of dealers.
This is a short summary about new MyVi on the brochure :-
1. Technical Specification :-
– Type : K3-VE
– Valve Mechanism : DOHC, 16V DVVT
– No of cylinder : 4
– Max Output : 67kW/6000 rpm
– Max Torque : 117 Nm/4400 rpm
– Fuel System : Electonic fuel injection (EFI)
– Fuel Tank Capacity : 40 litres
– Steering Type : Rack and pinion
– Main Brake :
Front – Disc brake with booster
Rear – Drum (leading and trailing)
– Parking brake – mechanically operating on rear wheels
Front – MacPherson strut with coil spring
Rear – Torsion beam with coil spring
– Tyres : 175/65 R14 ( read this to know about the meaning of this code..)
2. Features :-
a. Variants and COlors
– Mystical Purple, Ebony Black, Medallion Grey, Glittering Silver, Pearl White, Ivory White
– Dual SRS Airbags , Seat Belt Pre-tensioner with Force Limiter, ISOFIX Child Restraint System, 3- point Rear Seat Belts, Collision resistant body, Brake Pedal Intrusion Reduction Mechanism, Collapsible Steering Shaft Mechanism, Anti Theft System.
c. Spacious and Compact
– Dash mounted gear shift & Shift Lock Release Button , Audio System with CD/MP3/WMA,FM/AM Mode, USB and Bluetooth, Meter Combination with 3D Effect.
– Seating Arrangement
Extendable rear seats, Rear seats split 60:40, rear seats in full flat mode, door pull handles & Chrome Inner Door Handles
d. Sporty & Advanced
Projector Headlamps, Electric Retractable Side Mirrors*, Read LED Lamps, Round Fog Lamps*, Alloy RIms* and UV Protected Glass (*Premium variants only)
I love about the space.. It is can adjust the seats and could make more space to load more equipment. It is give more feature than my MyVi and really worthy for young people. The price also reliable for this compact car. Good luck Perodua..
You can download the full brochure at this link